NCOM MCS III Honda Goldwing
Fits N100-5 - N104/EVO/ABSOLUTE - N87 - N44/EVO - N40/FULL - N40.5
DEDICATED TO BIKERS
Developed specifically for Honda Goldwing and Harley Davidson motorbikes. MCS III allows for all signals sent by the motorbike to be heard with the helmet.
Connection is via a special cable supplied as standard, to be connected to the motorbike's pre-installed audio system.
• You will not find better integration: the MCS III was designed and developed specifically to be assembled on compatible Nolan helmets. Installation is simple, fast and user friendly. The helmet retains its original comfort.
• If you own a Honda Goldwing, choose the specific version of the MCS III system. The specific wire is included in the box.
• Tested models: 1,500 cc and 1,800 cc
• Listening in the helmet for all signals coming from the motorcycle.
• Set the volume levels of the radio and of the intercom from the motorbike's audio system as desired
• For all audio settings and adjustments, please read the manual of the motorbike
• Microphone with noise reduction
• Speakers with excellent audio quality.
• Cable for connection to the motorcycle included in the package.
• Perfectly integrated in the helmet
• Easy and fast installation by the user
• Can be transferred from one Nolan N-Com helmet to another (compatible helmets)
• Weight: approx. 80 grams
• Purchase a Helmet and a Headset together and we will install it for FREE