NCOM MCS III Harley Davidson
Fits N100-5 - N104/EVO/ABSOLUTE - N87 - N44/EVO - N40/FULL - N40.5
DEDICATED TO BIKERS
Developed specifically for Honda Goldwing and Harley Davidson motorbikes. MCS III allows for all signals sent by the motorbike to be heard with the helmet.
Connection is via a special cable supplied as standard, to be connected to the motorbike's pre-installed audio system.
• You will not find better integration: the MCS III was designed and developed specifically to be assembled on compatible Nolan helmets. Installation is simple, fast and user friendly. The helmet retains its original comfort.
• If you own a Harley Davidson, choose the specific version of the MCS III system. The specific wire is included in the box.
• Tested models: Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2005 - 2007 - 2010
• Listening in the helmet for all signals coming from the motorcycle.
• Set the volume levels of the radio and of the intercom from the motorbike's audio system as desired
• For all audio settings and adjustments, please read the manual of the motorbike
• Microphone with noise reduction
• Speakers with excellent audio quality.
• Cable for connection to the motorcycle included in the package.
• Perfectly integrated in the helmet
• Easy and fast installation by the user
• Can be transferred from one Nolan N-Com helmet to another (compatible helmets)
• Weight: approx. 80 grams
• Purchase a Helmet and a Headset and we will install it for FREE
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The cord worked as advertised. I've been using it now for about a month. I really like the sound it produces; there's no distortion from the radio or my iPhone 8 that's paired with BoomBox of my 2015 HD Ultra. (Ensure to follow the direction of the bike's owner's manual.) This headset is strictly designed for the Nolan helmet (I was trying to use the headset that came with the bike on my Nolan helmet; absolutely is not compatible for fit). Using the right tool for the job makes all the difference in the world. The Nolan headset is designed for the slots in the Nolan helmet for a perfect fit. The only thing I don't like is that the cord itself is very flimsy/light weight. There a definite difference in the feel of the HD cord and the Nolan cord; I hope it last. I rated the headset 4 stars based on the cord only. However, in the end, I do recommend the Nolan headset.