The NEW NCOM-B901-R Rear Cartridge System - Bluetooth Headset
The B901R Pairs with the NEW 2018 Goldwing and 2018 SPYDER
• Excellent performances and high levels of reliability.
• Journeys become an even more shared experience: new conference call functions "Smart Conference" and "Universal Conference". sharing A2DP music (Music Sharing) and the phone calls.
• "Rider/Passenger" intercom via Bluetooth
• BIKE-TO-BIKE intercom via Bluetooth up to 700 metres (in open field, with no obstacles)
• One-to-one communication. "Bike to Bike Call" Function
• Smart Conference(Group Intercom): simultaneous conference call between 4 "900" series N-Com systems.
• Universal Conference (Chain intercom): simultaneous conference call between a "900" series N-Com system and a system paired up in "Universal Intercom" mode
• Compatible via Bluetooth with Bluetooth communication systems of the N-Com, X-Series and MULTI lines (except for Bluetooth kit and Bluetooth kit2 which are not compatible)
• Compatibility via Bluetooth with intercom systems of other brands (Universal intercom)
• VOX: voice activation and deactivation of intercom.
• Telephone via Bluetooth" vocalanswer, hanging up, voice commands, redialing the last number, switch intercom/phone automatic management.
• Automatic exclusion of intercom and of the connected audio source during a telephone conversation. Automatic re-connection at the end of the call.
• "Conference Call" function: 3-way telephone call between Rider, Passenger and caller
• Double mobile phone management (or Mobile phone and GPS)
• Storing of 3 favorite numbers, with speed-dialing command.
• iPhone™ and Android™ Compatible. iPhone is registered trademark of Apple Inc. / Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
• Bluetooth connection to A2DP Mp3 players: Play, Pause, Stop, Skip directly from the helmet (AVRCP profile)
• Music sharing via Bluetooth with a second helmet.
• Connection via Bluetooth to compatible satellite navigators, directions, MP3 music, mobile phone (for models that allow it)
• FM radio integrated: Search for radio stations, 6 pre-settings
• RDS function: automatic search of the stronger FM signal
• Automatic mute in case of incoming phone calls
MANAGEMENT FROM PC
• Management from PC via mini USB wire (included)
• N-Com Easyset program downloadable from the Support section. Adjustments of audio parameters, firmware update, FM radio station pre-setting, saving quick dial numbers.
• Compatible with Windows, Mac
• Management of the N-Com system from the Android, iPhone Smartphone and iPad thanks to the dedicated App N-Com Easyset
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR USA and CANADA MARKETS ONLY Limited warranty certificate valid for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE CLAUSES AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE. By this LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE Nolan® guarantee to the original purchaser of the N-Com that the product is free from all material and manufacturing defects at the time of the purchase. COVER PROVIDED BY THE WARRANTY If any defect covered by this limited warranty certificate comes to light within 2 (two) years from the date of purchase, Nolan® shall proceed, through their distribution networks and after verifying the defect, to repair or replace the defective product. Nolan® shall supply all the materials and provide all of the labor reasonably necessary to remedy the reported defect, except for cases in which the damage is attributed to one of the reasons listed in the paragraph below, entitled "Exclusions and limitations of cover". EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF COVER This warranty covers only material and manufacturing defects. Nolan® cannot be held liable for the damages to the product which are either wholly or partially attributable to any other cause, including, but not limited to: a) damage caused by improper use, lack of due care, normal wear and tear of internal and external components; b) scratches, abrasions, or other damage caused to the external parts of the N-Com by accidental impacts; c) damage caused by the application of stickers and/or adhesives; d) any damage caused by an accident; e) any modification or change made to the device by the user or by third parties; f) use of incompatible accessories not sold by Nolan®. Defects covered by this warranty likewise do not include all the specific and subjective situations which may arise during dynamic use of the N-Com equipped helmet, such as problems of comfort due to improper sizing, or wind noise while riding. Nolan® cannot in any case be held liable for accidental or consequential damage (including with no limitation whatsoever, injuries to a person or persons) resulting from the failure to comply with the obligations stipulated in this warranty regarding Nolan® products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. VALIDITY OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY This warranty is valid only if all the sections of the attached REGISTRATION FORM are completed in full and the registration is returned to the address indicated on the card within 10 (ten) days from the date of the purchase: 1) Identification code (serial number) of the N-Com product. 2) Name of the authorized dealer. 3) Date of purchase of the N-Com product. 4) Name, address and telephone number of the purchaser. PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED TO MAKE POSSIBLE CLAIMS To proceed with any claim covered by this warranty, the purchaser must notify directly Nolan’s agent in the USA of the alleged defect encountered by him. In agreement with Nolan’s agent, the purchaser may have to return the device to which complaints refer, at the purchaser's expense, along with the sales receipt or other proof of purchase (and date of purchase) and a copy of the warranty registration form. BEFORE REFFERRING THE MATTER TO THE AGENT, WE ADVISE YOU TO READ CAREFULLY THE USER'S MANUAL INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE WHICH MUST BE FOLLOWED SCRUPULOUSLY FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION AND THAT OF THIRD PARTIES. 2 (TWO) YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF PURCHASE THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL LAPSE ENTIRELY. This warranty is valid in the entire territory of the United States and Canada and is the only express warranty given by Nolan® in relation to the sale of their own devices. Any service provided under the warranty does not have the effect of extending the warranty period itself. If any device or any of its components are replaced, a new warranty period does not begin to run on the product or on individual components supplied by way of replacement; the date of purchase of the original device remains the deciding factor.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
N-Com B901L R, B901 R, B5L, B5, B1.4 on Nolan N44
N-Com B901L R, B901 R, B5L, B5, B1.4 installation on Nolan N44...
Nolan N-Com Helmet System Overview
More information can be found at www.nolan-usa.com
Nolan N-Com Helmet Installation Guide
More information can be found at www.nolan-usa.com
Nolan N-Com EasySet App Demonstration
Nolan N-Com EasySet App Demonstration. More information can be...