The BT3+ is compatible with the N103/N91/N90/N86/N85/N43E model N-com helmets with the Basic Kit 2 installed.
NEW Features of the BT3 SDS Plus Version
INTERCOM CONNECTION WITH THE OTHER BRANDS BLUETOOTH SYSTEM
- N-Com system can be connected to other brands communication systems as a "mobile phone"
- N-Com system can keep simoultaneously the connection to the other brand communication system and to a mobile phone.
- The bike to bike communication range depends on the bike to bike range of both systems.
Take Note: The feature will be available on all B4 and Bluetooth Kit3 systems thanks to the new Firmware version 4.02 (download from N-Com Wizard)
A voice announces:
- the N-Com Menu that has been selected by the user
- the connection to the telephone
- the Bike to Bike Call and the bike called
- the low battery status
Take note: The feature will be available on all B4 and Bluetooth Kit3 systems thanks to the new Firmware version 4.02 (download from N-Com Wizard)
DSP - DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
DYNAMIC NOISE REDUCTION DURING INTERCOM CONNECTION WITH ANOTHER HELMET
The DSP technology decreases the background noise captured by the microphone of Helmet 1 and heard in Helmet 2 during intercom communication.
Take Note: The feature will be available only on B4 PLUS and Bluetooth Kit3 PLUS version
SWITCHING OFF THE AMPLIFIERS
If N-COM system is connected only to the mobile phone and there are any other audio sources active, N-Com system automatically switches off the amplifiers.
This feature reduces:
- the power consumption = more battery time
- the white noise of the speaker
- the noise of Bluetooth data package transmission
• Rider to passenger communication via BlueTooth.
• Bike to bike communication between two BlueTooth B3 systems up to a distance of 550 yards.
• FM Radio with RDS function (to stay tuned to the same radio station for the entire ride), with 6 pre-settings for your favorite radio stations.
• Other devices can be connected to the B3: Music players and other devices using a standard headphone jack can be connected via a wire and other BlueTooth enabled devices such as a cell-phone and a GPS can be paired through the BlueTooth connection.
• Firmware updates as well as presetting of the radio stations, volume controls, etc. can be done by connecting the BlueTooth3 to a computer via the jack-to-USB cable (included) with the NCom Wizard program.
• Connection to the Honda GoldWing with the optional GoldWing wire to listen to the bike’s music, talk over the intercom system or the CB.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR USA and CANADA MARKETS ONLY Limited warranty certificate valid for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE CLAUSES AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE. By this LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE Nolan® guarantee to the original purchaser of the N-Com that the product is free from all material and manufacturing defects at the time of the purchase. COVER PROVIDED BY THE WARRANTY If any defect covered by this limited warranty certificate comes to light within 2 (two) years from the date of purchase, Nolan® shall proceed, through their distribution networks and after verifying the defect, to repair or replace the defective product. Nolan® shall supply all the materials and provide all of the labor reasonably necessary to remedy the reported defect, except for cases in which the damage is attributed to one of the reasons listed in the paragraph below, entitled "Exclusions and limitations of cover". EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF COVER This warranty covers only material and manufacturing defects. Nolan® cannot be held liable for the damages to the product which are either wholly or partially attributable to any other cause, including, but not limited to: a) damage caused by improper use, lack of due care, normal wear and tear of internal and external components; b) scratches, abrasions, or other damage caused to the external parts of the N-Com by accidental impacts; c) damage caused by the application of stickers and/or adhesives; d) any damage caused by an accident; e) any modification or change made to the device by the user or by third parties; f) use of incompatible accessories not sold by Nolan®. Defects covered by this warranty likewise do not include all the specific and subjective situations which may arise during dynamic use of the N-Com equipped helmet, such as problems of comfort due to improper sizing, or wind noise while riding. Nolan® cannot in any case be held liable for accidental or consequential damage (including with no limitation whatsoever, injuries to a person or persons) resulting from the failure to comply with the obligations stipulated in this warranty regarding Nolan® products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. VALIDITY OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY This warranty is valid only if all the sections of the attached REGISTRATION FORM are completed in full and the registration is returned to the address indicated on the card within 10 (ten) days from the date of the purchase: 1) Identification code (serial number) of the N-Com product. 2) Name of the authorized dealer. 3) Date of purchase of the N-Com product. 4) Name, address and telephone number of the purchaser. PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED TO MAKE POSSIBLE CLAIMS To proceed with any claim covered by this warranty, the purchaser must notify directly Nolan’s agent in the USA of the alleged defect encountered by him. In agreement with Nolan’s agent, the purchaser may have to return the device to which complaints refer, at the purchaser's expense, along with the sales receipt or other proof of purchase (and date of purchase) and a copy of the warranty registration form. BEFORE REFFERRING THE MATTER TO THE AGENT, WE ADVISE YOU TO READ CAREFULLY THE USER'S MANUAL INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE WHICH MUST BE FOLLOWED SCRUPULOUSLY FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION AND THAT OF THIRD PARTIES. 2 (TWO) YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF PURCHASE THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL LAPSE ENTIRELY. This warranty is valid in the entire territory of the United States and Canada and is the only express warranty given by Nolan® in relation to the sale of their own devices. Any service provided under the warranty does not have the effect of extending the warranty period itself. If any device or any of its components are replaced, a new warranty period does not begin to run on the product or on individual components supplied by way of replacement; the date of purchase of the original device remains the deciding factor.